2nd Pillar trade fair
All key stakeholders in the pension fund world meet for two days to gather important information, continue their education, socialise and gain an overview of the range of services offered by the various providers.
As a result of the development of the coronavirus in recent weeks, we have decided to postpone the Vorsorge-Symposium and the Fachmesse 2. Säule (2nd Pillar trade fair) to 19 – 20 August 2020.
- Attended by more than 2400 visitors in Zurich (2018) and 1180 in Lausanne (2019)
- Quickly meet many existing and potential clients
- Hold initial meetings with potential clients and arrange follow-ups in a relaxed atmosphere
- VPS-Verlag offers training in trade fairs for stand personnel
- Proven visitor structure (pension fund experts, managing directors, members of boards of trustees)
- Ideal timing (audits over)
- 12 m2 stand from as little as CHF 7800, plus sponsorship from CHF 12’500
- Meeting point for all key stakeholders for the 2nd pillar pensions
- “Non-target audience” pays CHF 600 (one day) or CHF 900 (two days)
- Attractive Vorsorge-Symposium with opportunities for continuing education
An evaluation of various quality criteria was conducted for the first time in 2018.
Download the evaluation here.
In addition to 12 regular editions, “Schweizer Personalvorsorge” has three special editions every year. These include the “Vorsorge-Symposium und 2nd Pillar trade fair 2020” special edition, which is published on 22 April 2020. In addition to the detailed programme and the exhibitors portraits, it contains preparatory articles on the topics to be discussed at the Symposium. Only exhibitors at 2nd Pillar trade fair are able to advertise in this special edition.
Download the special edition here....