2nd Pillar trade fair
All key stakeholders in the pension fund world meet for two days to gather important information, continue their education, socialise and gain an overview of the range of services offered by the various providers.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Vorsorge-Symposium and 2nd Pillar trade fair have had to be postponed until 2021. As the organiser, vps.epas regrets this decision but the health of the visitors, exhibitors and speakers is more important. Content planned especially for the Vorsorge-Symposium is being made available online. There will be more information on this to follow. The trade fair and the Vorsorge-Symposium will take place in Zurich on 9 and 10 June 2021. The 2nd Pillar trade fair 2021 (Salon PPS) in Lausanne has been cancelled. The Vorsorge-Symposium2021 in Zurich will also be aimed at French-speaking visitors, as was the intention for this year.
We will tell you how you can take part in the digital Symposium programme on 19 and 20 August 2020, so save these dates in your calendar.
- Attended by more than 2400 visitors in Zurich (2018) and 1180 in Lausanne (2019)
- Quickly meet many existing and potential clients
- Hold initial meetings with potential clients and arrange follow-ups in a relaxed atmosphere
- vps.epas offers a training session for the staff of your stand
- Proven visitor structure (pension fund experts, managing directors, members of boards of trustees)
- Ideal timing (audits over)
- 12 m2 stand from as little as CHF 8700, plus sponsorship from CHF 16’500
- Meeting point for all key stakeholders for the 2nd pillar pensions
- “Non-target audience” pays CHF 600 (one day) or CHF 900 (two days)
- Attractive Vorsorge-Symposium with opportunities for continuing education
An evaluation of various quality criteria was conducted for the first time in 2018.
Download the evaluation here.
In addition to 12 regular editions, “Schweizer Personalvorsorge” has three special editions every year. These include the “Vorsorge-Symposium und 2nd Pillar trade fair 2020” special edition, which is published on 22 April 2020. In addition to the detailed programme and the exhibitors portraits, it contains preparatory articles on the topics to be discussed at the Symposium. Only exhibitors at 2nd Pillar trade fair are able to advertise in this special edition.
Download the special edition here....